Thursday, January 8, 2015

Too Good To Be True

Everything was perfect. We were happy. Then I decided to tell him how I feel. You may think that means I told him I loved him and wanted to spend my life with him, but no. I told him how I didn't feel important, loved, wanted or any of that anymore. That was apparently a bad idea, because things aren't the same. We got in a fight and he said he was done. He changed his mind and here we are. In tears while he is off doing whatever  I show him I care and get nothing. I try to show him how much he means to me and I get nowhere. I though it was meant to be, but maybe I was wrong. Love sucks. That's all there is to it. I tell myself I deserve better, yet I don't want to end it because I love him. I'm beyond confused and heart broken. I just wish that things would get easier or at least some two way effort...

Until later... Always remember... Your feelings matter to someone.
~Autumn 

No comments:

Post a Comment