Tuesday, January 27, 2015

2015

Well it's graduation year. FINALLY! May 9th will be here before I know it. A lot has changed since the beginning of the year. Evan and I are no longer together. This wasn't a total shock to me. We had been fighting a lot and things just never seemed to work. I have kept myself busy with school and sports to keep my mind off of him. I mean I still miss him, but that normal right.
I have been hanging out with my friends a lot lately. It is fun and I realize how much I miss them. I am headed to Life in Color in February and I am so excited. I also have a date to the Sweetheart dance. His name is Levi and I like him a lot! He is a sweet and funny. He puts me first. The best part about him is that he is super supportive of my decision to go to Chadron in the fall!
I am trying to stay closer to God this year. It is because of him that I am here. I know he has a plan and that everything happens for a reason.

Until next time...always remember...your feelings matter to someone...
~Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment