Friday, February 27, 2015

Making Up Time

...Happiness...
Happiness, a tearm that can mean so many things to so many people. 
We always seem to judge those for doing the things that make them happy.
We all do different things to keep us happy.
Just be happy and forget everyone else.

...Date Night..
I went to supper with someone I never thought would be more than just a friend, or maybe even just an acquaintance. 
Turns out maybe there could be more. I smile and laugh with him. I can be myself and forget the world. He doesn't judge me which means a lot to me.
I want to take things slow, but spending time with him is definitely something I love.

...Money...
College = $$$$ 
and lots of it
My family is struggling with money.... This is pretty much a first for us. We have always had money and not had to stress about it. I think this is hitting me hard, because this year I really got the perspective of how much money is actually worth. I pray that we will make it through without to many complications. 

...Faith...
My faith keeps me grounded. When I was confirmed into my church it brought me closer to God. I love being able to take my problems to him. I feel a sense of security and love, because I know I am saved. 
I have done a lot of reading in my Bible. 
I have highlighted multiple verses that stick out to me. 
I am so glad I open my heart to The Lord. It was the best decision I ever made. 

...Sports...
Tonight is the district finials game. We are facing a tough opponent.
I do believe that we can win. I have heart and most of the others on the team do as well. 
I am blessed to play under such a wonderful coach all through my high school career.
He is like my second dad. Our families are close and would never trade that. 
I really hope that we can make an appearance at state this year. It will be a wonderful experience. 
Tonight I will give it my all and leave my heart on the court.  

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award for small bloggers who need more support because I love reading your posts! I'd love if you carried on with the posts by making one of your own. Sorry if this sounds spammy (I promise it's not), but you can get more info about the post & what to do at my post here. http://rachelhanson2015.blogspot.com/ -xoxo Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I just nominated you for the Liebster Awards for Bloggers.
    This is not a spam
    You may check my blog for further information.
    Here it is :
    http://jahnavitaneja.blogspot.com/2015/03/news-liebster-award.html

    Thank You . Good Day
    - J xx

    ReplyDelete