Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Well This Sucks

We are two days into this week and I am already over it. Yesterday, EVERYTHING annoyed me. If somebody looked at me wrong, I almost lost it. It was one of those days where i was .5 seconds from losing it. Basketball usually puts me in a good mood, but not yesterday. Practice sucked. It took a major turn for the worse when I was informed that Levi bringing me ice cream wasn't his idea. It was two of my "friends" ideas. I'm sure why, but it really upset me when he went to them about me being upset. He then apologized over and over. I fell asleep watching "Friends", my addiction. 

When I woke up this morning, I was hoping for a great day. I plugged my phone into my speaker and began to jam. I did my makeup and my hair. I was feeling good. I got dressed, packed my bag for the game today, and headed to my car. Everything was great till I got to school. Levi brought me an "I'm sorry" breakfast. It was a great breakfast, but he can't buy my forgiveness. 

I am not entirely sure why I am so upset lately, maybe it is because Levi is very clingy. Maybe it is because people piss me off. Or maybe its the senioritus kicking in. I'm not sure, but all I do know is that I am ready to graduate and get the hell out of here and get to Chadron! 

No comments:

Post a Comment